Tuesday, June 26, 2012

attention pittsburgh yogis!

Whether or not you consider yourself a ___________ yogi (fill in the blank with whatever you should not be insecure about), events like this deserve your attention and consideration. A full day extravaganza of yoga classes, workshops and healthy living information, there will be something for everyone....apparently, even a t-shirt.

One of my main goals as a yoga instructor is to empower students to reach their full potential, on and off the mat. In order to improve in any way, everyone must at some point step out of a comfort zone. Events like this offer a simple way to really get a taste of many different styles of yoga and fitness, discovering what resonates personally. Besides participating in yoga, you can expect to discover new teaching/practice inspiration, support local businesses and studios, meet new people and relax.



I am proud and excited that my city is participating in something like this. I love studying yoga and its effect on the mind/body. I cannot wait to see how this event will impact my practice, my students and the community. If you can't make it, be sure to check back here for an update after the event.

Namaste, Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment