Wednesday, December 18, 2013

adventure is out there

"adventure is out there" - spreadshirt design : wholehearter
"Adventure is Out There" - Spreadshirt design
When I sat down to create this newest Spreadshirt design, I wanted the theme to feel uplifting. As always, I have a lot going on and coming up at my little yoga studio, so staying creative and on-my-toes is always on my mind. I recently watched Disney Pixar's movie, "UP" and it remains one of my all-time favorites. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it and if you have, you'll know that this quote is a big part of the movie. 

I'm loving my newest font, Lavendaria, as shown in "adventure." It comes in 3 weights with beautiful flow and the best part? It's free!

I hope you like this design! You can check it out and use it as well as others out at my Spreadshirt shop here and if you have any suggestions, I'm always looking for new inspiring quotes to design. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment