Tuesday, July 10, 2012

introducing: skype yoga


Introducing: Skype Yoga - private customized virtual yoga lessons

Thanks to the free technology of Skype, I am excited to now be offering private yoga lessons from my home to yours. :)

Who: This option is meant to be for anyone. Busy? Have children or don't live near a studio? Traveling? I know that it can be complicated to find a way to enjoy a yoga class, or if you've never tried yoga before, a studio can be intimidating. Individual guidance can help empower you.

What: Once I understand your current goals and/or problem areas, I will develop a personalized lesson plan, just for you. I will demonstrate the poses and help to lead you through offering verbal cues and options, just like in a regular class. I can introduce yoga postures to you for the first time, work on a routine that you can practice independently on your own, develop modifications, breathing exercises or meditation time, whatever you're looking for...it's your practice.

Where: Wherever you are! You just need a private space for yourself and your mat that can be free from distractions.

When: Early morning, evening or weekend options are available. Class lengths and prices are adjustable from 30 minutes to 75 minutes.

Why: I love practicing with my students in person, but it's not always possible. I believe that individualized instruction is valuable to any yogii and should be easily accessible. Embracing this technology allows us to still work directly together and connect face-to-face, rather than trying to fit into the mold of a standard podcast, DVD or book.

How: With an internet connection, a PayPal account and a webcam, it's easy to set up for a class. Just place your computer on a table so that I can see you and you can see me.


Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments, or to set up your very own Skype date. Namaste! :)


Photo courtesy & copyright of Little Story Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment